It is said if the foundation is built strong, nothing can weaken the building. With a similar vision in mind, Cluster Village Development Programme was formed for an express mission of:
- Empowering communities and creating opportunities for the underprivileged in order to facilitate a well-built foundation.
- Creating new innovative precedents in the realm of nurturing talent.
- Facilitating integrated growth of villages and holistic development of underprivileged communities.
- Transforming the identified cluster of villages into vibrant “model villages”.
- Promoting these active, diverse and prosperous rural model villages as an easily replicable model for the development of other rural communities precisely on six major development areas: social, economic, environmental, health, education and skill development.